The JWEAM sincerely acknowledge the scholars, academician, and researchers who share their valuable time to peer-review the manuscript submitted to the journals. Meticulous peer-review is important for any high-quality publications.
We understand that the peer-reviewing process is an essential and integral part of the journal publication process which ensures and maintains high-quality standards of journal papers. We are committed to recognizing the efforts of our esteemed reviewers. When reviewing for JWEAM, you are entitled to:
- Receive a discount in the publication charge for a future submission to our journal in a year. If your manuscript is rejected, the discount offer can be reused for your next submission but within the same financial year (April to March).
- Receive a reviewer certificate.
- Be considered for the journal’s outstanding reviewer award.
If you are interested in reviewing research papers of our journals, please send your contact details, including your institutional affiliation, a short resume (2 pages), and area of expertise to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Managing Editor and Publisher of the journals will revert you back once approved.
Manuscripts submitted to JWEAM are normally reviewed by at least two qualified and experienced experts. Reviewers are requested to evaluate the quality of the manuscript and to provide a recommendation to one of our handling editor on whether a manuscript can be accepted, requires revisions, or should be summarily rejected. We request reviewers to assist by providing review reports in 30 days’ time. Please contact the handling editor, if you require an extension to the review deadline. The journal editor requests the reviewers to:
- Accept or decline any invitations within 3 working days, based on the manuscript title and abstract;
- Suggest alternative reviewers in case the invitation is declined;
- Request an extension in case more time is required to review and prepare the report;
- As part of the assessment, reviewers will be asked to provide a detailed and filled up review report;
Reviewers should keep the content of the manuscript as strictly confidential. The JWEAM follows double blind peer review process. Reviewers should be careful not to reveal their identity to the authors, either in their comments or in any form for reports to be submitted in Microsoft Word format. As a reviewer, you will be informed about other reviewers’ reports and final decision of the editor communicated to the author.
Peer-Review and Editorial Procedure
All manuscripts received for publication in our journals are strictly and thoroughly peer-reviewed by experts. The Commissioned Editor of the journal will perform an initial check of the manuscript’s suitability upon receipt. The Journal Office will identify the suitable Editor/Associate Editor who will manage the peer-review process and receive at least two review reports for the submitted manuscript. The final decision is made by the Editor/Associate Editor in consultation with the Editor-in-Chief of the journal.