Journal of Water Engineering and Management (online) is being published thrice in a year i.e. in the months of April, August, and December by Mrs. P. Singh, Kaju Bagan, Hehal, Ranchi since April 2020. It is an academic, open access, online, and peer-reviewed international journal. The aim of the journal is to:
- Disseminate the original, scientific, theoretical, or applied research in the field of Water Engineering and Management.
- Fill the gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, relevant, and which is useful for industry.
- Seek original and unpublished research papers based on theoretical, experimental works, viewpoint, or success story for the publication.
Journal of Water Engineering and Management (online) covers all topics of all engineering branches which are relevant for water engineering applications. The journal is considering the manuscripts related to the following areas:
- Watershed management approach for water resources planning
- Flood forecasting and routing
- Irrigation, drainage, and salinity management in cultivated areas
- Reuse of treated wastewater
- Groundwater management in agriculture
- Application of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in water purification system,canal automation, and IoT application in water management.
- Energy-efficient irrigation systems
- Management of agricultural water resources.
- Institutional and policy framework urban and agricultural water management